Industry Partnerships: Choice Hotels International Qualified Vendor
Choice Hotels International has a long-standing partnership with Adjusters International
It is our pleasure to announce that Choice Hotels International and Adjusters International is entering another year of our successful and rewarding partnership. Since 2000, Adjusters International has assisted dozens of Choice franchisees who have suffered property damage as a result of floods, fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other disasters.
Adjusters International’s national network of loss professionals has consistently shown a dedication to franchisees following any type of property loss, serving as an intermediary between them and their insurance company. They assist small businesses, such as hotels, by assembling and documenting their property, business personal property and business interruption claims and submitting them to the insurance company.
Adjusters International’s fee for services is typically a percentage of the settlement and is usually offset by the increased settlement they are able to secure working on your behalf.
If you have experienced a loss and would like to speak to a loss professional, please contact us today.
Insights for Your Industry™ — Hotels
- Automatic Sprinkler System Malfunctions
- Innkeeper’s Liability for Loss to Guest’s Property: When is the Hotel Responsible?
- Your Annual Insurance Check-Up — Why Bother?
- Bed Bug Infestation — A Concern for Hospitality Industry
- Coinsurance — What Is It and Why Is It Important?
- Ordinance or Law Insurance — Are You Covered?